Apple Pie Smoothie
This smoothie has protein-rich almonds and yogurt to give you lots of energy — and the cinnamon and vanilla gives it a rich sweetness that might remind you of a favorite dessert!
Sharp knife (adult needed)
Blender (adult needed)
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the top on tightly. Turn the blender to a medium setting and blend until the ice is chopped and the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve right away, or store in a thermos or covered in the refrigerator, up to 4 hours.
To help make any smoothie colder and thicker, it’s great to have slices of frozen banana ready to go. It’s easy:
1. Peel an overripe banana.
2. Use a butter knife to slice it into thin rounds.
3. Put the slices in a resealable plastic bag and put it in the freezer.